Web 2.0 sites have a greater ability to get crawled by the search engines and search engines value links placed on web 2.0 sites pointing your site. These links carry authority. In simple words Web 2.0 sites hold more "authority" and give you more "link juice".
So, using Web 2.0 sites to create a "linkwheel" will significantly help in boosting up your rankings at search engine result pages.
A linkwheel is basically a hub and spoke combination of pointing authority driven Web 2.0 sites with unique content to your money site.
Building linkwheels can be very tedious and time consuming but they are a great way to get a significant boost in your website traffic.
About Linkwheel Creation
A Link Wheel is an interlinked configuration of relative content pages created on popular Web 2.0 sites like Squidoo, HubPages, Blogger, Wordpress and so on. Each of these web sites will have 2 links going to your website and 1 link to another Web 2.0 property site in the network, thus creating a wheel like structure. LinkWheels have become very popular in recent days because of their ability to improve rankings for your website.
1. What’s next after placing an order?
- Once you place your order, we will send you payment confirmation and schedule your job.. Projects are completed in 7-10 business days, often sooner and you will be sent an email containing a reort once your project is complete.
2. How long do results typically take?
- Larger packages work faster, but you should see your search rankings climb as soon as 1 week and up to 1 month, depending on the difficulty of your keyword(s).
3. Dofollow or Nofollow?
- We give you a 100% guarantee that all links will be Dofollow, all content will be relevant.
4. What types of payment do you accept?
- Our payment processor is PayPal and we accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.